Monday 7 January 2013

Infernity Exceed build


I've been testing the Exceed build of Infernity recently and I find it way more consistent, like sure you don't get to go Beetle derp Gachi wall, or first turn Void Ogre, but this deck feels more Doppel in the way that if you topdeck something that allows you to go off, you can produce a kill board almost always.

Besides, Void Ogre is a bad card, it really is. Shi'en is 10 times better than it. For starters, Shi'en is easier to protect, and Void Ogre's negation is even easier to force out than Shi'en.

The only issue I have with the lack of Synchros is the size of monsters, right now, I can just go Gaia or Gravity Warrior to clear some larger monsters, but for this build I have been forced to go Direwolf just to clear Gorz and Trag, this deck does have issues with clearing big monsters.

Still, 3 Break and 2 Compulse should do well enough to counteract that. Also, I notice the Tinplate count in Japan decklists are always 1, and I'm still trying to understand that. I can tell 3 is overkill, but I don't see why you shouldn't main 2.

1 comment:

  1. I've been trying to play this deck for a while. I was wondering if you could perhaps give a post on how to play it?

    ReplyDelete